Alisha and Zach tied the knot at St. Paul’s Church in charming Port Gamble, WA, with their wedding colors proudly displayed in emerald green, black, gold, and white.
Alisha & Zach’s Port Gamble Wedding was one that was years in the work, way before Alisha even met Zach, but you can read about THAT story here in their engagement blog.
Now, let me tell you, Alisha & Zach’s wedding day was unlike any I’ve ever had the pleasure of photographing. It was one of those weddings where EVERYTHING ran fashionably late. But here’s the twist – no one gave a hoot because they were just ecstatic to be there!
And before you raise an eyebrow and think, “Geez, EVERYTHING ran late? That can’t be good,” let me assure you, it was nothing short of spectacular. It was pure Alisha & Zach magic. It was a celebration bursting with fun, spontaneity, laid-back vibes, and an overwhelming sense of joy.
You know, I’ve seen my fair share of weddings with dashed expectations, schedules tossed out the window, family feuds, and all sorts of things that can turn a bride or groom into a bundle of nerves on their big day. (And don’t get me wrong, I do adore a meticulously planned timeline, but that’s not the point I’m making here, lol.)
Without a doubt, I can boldly proclaim that Alisha & Zach’s wedding day was the most stress-free, uproariously fun, utterly joyful, and just downright happy wedding I’ve ever had the pleasure of photographing.
Now, let me share some of my favorite moments from that fabulous Port Gamble wedding day – hold onto your hats!
- Alisha & Zach presented me with the SWEETEST gift ever (I can’t help but shed a tear every single time!)
- Alisha’s gift to Zach was incredibly thoughtful and touching.
- Zach’s gift to Alisha moved me so much that even I couldn’t hold back the waterworks.
- Zach and Alisha’s family and friends pulled off a surprise slideshow showcasing their lives before and with each other – it left Alisha in tears of pure joy.
- Speaking of tears, Alisha was on a tear-athon ALL day long – happy tears, funny tears, touching tears, but not a single sad tear in sight!
- And who could forget the flower dude?! He completely stole the show with his undeniable charm!
Alisha & Zach, your love is as pure and true as it gets, and I am eternally grateful to know such incredible souls! May your journey together be a never-ending cascade of love, happiness, and ALL the happy tears! Congratulations to the both of you!
Oh, and if you’re itching to read more about Alisha & Zach’s Story, you can check out their Engagement Blog right here! 🥂📸💍
A hui hou, Ashley
Venue | Port Gamble Wedding & Events
Flowers | Family
Cake | Happy Clementine Cakes
Catering | Westside Pizza
Dress | David’s Bridal
Grooms & Groomsmen Attire | Men’s Wearhouse
Bridesmaid Dresses | Birdy Grey